Thursday 13 October 2011

Army Night and Productive Day

YESSSSSSSSSSSS I've finally done my essay! I did all the research for it yesterday, and spent about 4 hours today writing it, but now it's done and handed in ^ - ^ So happy. I love the sense of relief and achievement you get after doing your work XD

Last night was an army themed night :P I wanted a really really cheap outfit, because I really don't want to be spending money on costumes when I could be buying pretty clothes with it instead. I decided to wear my plain black shorts and black tights, I went to H&M and got a £3.99 green t-shirt (which I actually quite like anyway XD). Last week I was given a £5 voucher for H&M, so technically my t-shirt was free :D Always good. For accessories I bought dog tags and face paint at the fancy dress shop, together they cost £5, and one of my friends let me borrow his red bandanna. So altogether my whole outfit only cost me £5 :D Not too shabby.

I went for eyelined eyes and though you can't see it in the photo green and brown eyeshadow. I also used bronzer on my cheekbones and around my jawline because I was going out, and as you can see I had camoflage facepaint on my cheeks (and all over my arms too XD).

Because of last night I've been sleepy all day, so I've just been slouching around in my university plum joggers. Mmm cosy. I'm planning on buying a green university jumper as well, they're so useful for sports and for general warmth. definitely a plus in Northern Wales :P

Brr it's starting to get a bit colder.

Sunny xxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment