Friday 21 October 2011

Smoky Grey/purple Eyes And A New Resolution

Today was such a bad day eating wise...That massive box of chocolates my boyfriend got me a few days ago? Nearly gone... > . < Bad bad bad sunny bunny. Ooopsie. So today I have made a new resolution. I will exercise! One of my friends said she'd go running with me :) So hopefully we'll be able to motivate each other. I'm not going to go on a diet, food is WAYYYYYY to yummy to do that XD.

Although I may try to be slower with the rest of the chocolates....

Anyway, I'm about to go out in a bit, so I thought I'd quickly put my going out make-up here. I chose a smoky look, in grey and purple, because I don't really use purple too much. I haven't gone very heavy on the purple, but i have incorporated it a bit into the look.

First I did my face using my Missha Perfect Cover BB Cream in No.21, making sure I blended well down my neck and around the edges of my face (one of my pet peeves is when people have an orange line around the edges of their face > . <). I then concealed my blemishes with my Witch concealer, and my dark circles with my Rimmel Hide the Blemish concealer. I used my E.L.F bronzer to highlight my cheekbones and added a little around my temples and jawline, blending well. I finished my face with a light dust of Natural Collection Pressed Powder.

On my eyes I first put on Lemon Aid by Benefit to act as a primer. Then I used my Rimmel Glam'Eyes eyeshadow in Punchy Taupe up to my brow bone. Next I covered my lids in a light charcoal grey from E.L.F, and then used a blue/purple colour from my Collection 2000 eyeshadow palette for my crease and to line the upper lash line and 3/4 of the lower lash line. To open up my eyes a bit I used a white eyeliner on my waterline and white glimmery eyeshadow in the inner corners of my eyes. Finally I covered my lashes in my Bad Gal mascara from Benefit.

I exfoliated my lips with a toothbrush to remove dry skin and then used my Benefit Benetint lip balm to add a pinky red colour.

Now I just have to get changed and apologise to my friends for being late XD

Sunny xxxxx


No comments:

Post a Comment