Monday 21 January 2013

New Look Haul

Hello ^ - ^ Only one more exam to go! Yay :D Right now I've decided to allow myself some well deserved procrastination time so I'm writing a post :P A while ago I won a £100 voucher for new look (New Look's Shape Up Competition), and I've been slowly spending it over the past month. Here are the things I got :D (minus one t-shirt that's in the wash and a scarf I bought for a friend), because of the January sales I managed to get loads of things for my £100 ^ - ^

The first thing is this gorgeous sequined jacket. It's the kind of thing I would never buy normally, but with my voucher I decided to throw caution to the wind and get it. I'm so excited to wear it out at some point > . <


I'm in love with the colour of this top, and I really wanted to get a skater skirt, it's so cute for winter :)


Did I mention I loved this colour...? :P


Love love love these boots, and they have really thick grippy soles, perfect for the icy weather.


Finally is this pretty owl scarf, I keep buying scarves lately, I'm slightly obsessed...


Hmm I should really get back to revision... I'm so very very very excited for Thursday at 2pm when I will be walking out of my last January exam > . < So close and yet so far :P

Sunny xxxxx

8 comments:

  1. Great haul! Love those boots.
    Www.pipsqueak90.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Many of our fans are looking forward to see pictures from excellent bloggers like you on world's 1st eyewear styling community plus.firmoo.com, could we have the honor to see you there?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great haul! All those pieces are so gorgeous! >w<
    Ah, sequin patterns are a dream. An absolute dream - and that colour really is so pretty! ^w^

    http://www.joyjoii.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. amazing haul. Love the sparkly jacket!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that burgundy colour too!xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great buys!! The skirt looks great on you and the scarf is adorable :) x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the sequin blazer

    1stepclosereveryday.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. ohmigoodness I love the sequined blazer, it is gorgeous! and I love your style! Those shoes are fabulous!
    hope you have a great day!
    Juliet
    www.apurplesky.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete